|Title:||Project Manager (VoIP)|
Netorian is seeking a Project Manager (VoIP).
Description of Work:
The Project Manager (PM) will (primarily) lead a VoIP Transition Project for the State of Maryland and be responsible for managing and overseeing the implementation of this modernization effort along with actively coordinating with the telecommunications and network teams.
- Provide the overall project planning, governance and management. Duties shall focus on project planning/design, implementation, monitoring and controlling, and reporting.
- The position shall ensure the appropriate application of the Project Management Institute's (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and the State's Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) in managing and overseeing the project efforts.
- Day to day transition activities including the development of the roadmap and scope, and associated to changes to these plans, schedule, scope, and cost.
- Establish appropriate strategies and processes to manage the design and installation of the VoIP telephone systems and its associated elements (hardware/software, local area networks (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) call centers, etc.)
- Oversee/support the site survey assessments and prepared finding reports and implementation plans to conform to required standards.
- Provide direction to respective telecommunication and associated project teams within the Department.
- Develop respective SDLC and other required documentation, executive level briefings and reports, and statements of work (SOW).
- Serve as the primary liaison for the VoIP effort within DoIT, and to external Agency stakeholders and vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by the State Project Manager (PM)/Deputy Chief Information Officer (CIO).
- At least ten (10) years of experience in project management.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in managing IT related projects.
- Demonstrated at least five (5) years of experience in managing IT related projects and must demonstrate a leadership role in at least three successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget.
- At least three (3) years of experience in managing VoIP projects.
- At least two (2) years of experience in either contact centers, LAN/WAN, or Wireless projects.
- Experience developing planning and implementation documentation, reports, briefings, and process documents.
- Possess excellent communication skills with both Senior Level Executive and team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related filed.
- Master's degree is preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is preferred
- Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) Certified Convergent Network Technologies (CCNT) or Convergent Technologies Professional (CTP) Certification is preferred.
- - - - - - - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation.
Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.