|Title:||Project Manager (IV&V)|
Netorian is seeking a Project Manager (IV&V).
Description of Work:
The Project Manager (IV&V) will work on a project to build a new shared health and human services platform capable of supporting multiple programs and creating a data system that can support a more integrated, client-centric approach to health and human services delivery and management.
The Project Manager (IV&V) will serve in a lead project governance capacity as part of the State’s project team and support throughout the project life cycle.
The Project Manager (IV&V) will regularly interface with State, local and federal governmental personnel, internal stakeholders, subject matter experts, DevOps team, testers and development team members.
The Project Manager must be able to fulfill the following roles and responsibilities:
- Participate in Project Planning and Management.
- Assist in team development and leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- The PM must be well versed in Agile methodologies.
More details will be available during the interview process.
- Must have experience leading an IV&V project of comparable size and complexity.
- Must have extensive experience with IV&V methodologies and industry-standard best practices in project management and system development.
- Must be available to present executive project presentations to multiple levels of project and leadership and to other government executives.
- Must have exceptional organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Information systems or a related discipline.
- Project Manager (IV&V) must be a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Any training and certifications in relevant areas are preferred such as American Society for Quality (ASQ), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), Professional Risk Management (PRM), and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA),
- Certified SCRUM Master in addition to any Agile certifications.
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation.
Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.