Netorian is seeking a Network Engineer.
Description of Work:
Maintain lab Network Backbone (Switches, Routers, Firewalls) as well as the Tactical Network (Switches, Routers, Firewalls (11 rule sets)).
- Maintain Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), configure and monitor (TACACS) to authenticate, authorize, and account for users as well as (RADIUS) to control 802.1x and Mac Authentication Bypass as a security set for the lab Tactical Environment.
- Connect to remote sites and coordinate efforts with JOIN, NetMod, FBCB2 NOC, DCGS, EXT Customers over the DREN and NEC, as required.
- Deploy router and switch configurations modeled after the TNAC files.
- Modify lab networking equipment to integrate with external facilities and customer requirements.
- Develop and deploy Data Collection backbone (Enterprise-level 10Gbps solution currently recommended, moving to 40Gbps) in association with EPG and ATC.
- Review Tactical, Storage Area Network, Out Of Band Management and Tactical Floors daily, backup files and validate any deltas.
- Maintain the tactical transceiver network (BFT) and ensure transceiver to client connectivity.
- Monitor network resource consumption, equipment health.
- Work with WIN-T personnel to make modifications to baseline configuration files as required by the customer's findings.
- Maintain all lab servers on the management and tactical networks including: SMNPc, 802.1x, CatTools, ISE, McAfee, WSUS.
- Ensure all management network equipment adheres to IAVA requirements; make upgrades and modifications as needed.
- Document network and update as changes occur.
- Document IP addresses that are currently in use per subnet (RackTables or Excel Sheet).
- Provide network diagrams and other documentation as required to support customer needs.
- Coordinate each Floor's Regional NOC assignment internally and with FBCB2 Staff.
- Troubleshoot customer support issues as they arise.
- Troubleshoot network issues with NOC personnel as they arise.
- Troubleshoot external network issues as they arise.
- Maintain lab Classified Network and Architecture
Must have skill and knowledge in the following areas: VMware Networking (iSCSI, vMotion, Storage Solutions), Cisco IOS and NXOS, Cisco ISE, SNMPc, WSUS, McAfee, Army Stigs and Regulations Policy, Cisco UCS Networking and Configuration, NetApp, Army Software Baselines and Architectures, Cisco ASA, Cisco Routing Protocols BGP, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP as well as proficient in MULTICAST, GhostCast, CatTools, SolarWinds, BFT.
- Security + (or ability to certify within 6 months of hire)