Netorian is seeking a CSI Engineer:
Description of Work:
The CSI Engineer will provide network engineering support of PEO C3T RMD Capability Set (CS) Integration. Candidates for this position must be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and understanding of integration, configuration, and troubleshooting of CS systems that are currently being fielded to Army BCTs (WIN-T Inc2, tactical radio systems, JCR/JBC-P, MNVR, etc.).
- In-depth experience in training, fielding, and support the C4ISR systems mentioned above.
- Knowledge and understanding current/future Force tactical and strategic military communications networks, as well as the architecture, protocols, security, network management and physics underlying these systems.
- The ability to conduct technical coordination between PEO, PMs and units.
- The ability to conduct and coordinate sustainment/refresher training.
- Provide engineering expertise in multiple CS component area to include:
- WIN-T Inc2 transmission systems (HNR / NCW)
- WIN-T Inc2 network systems
- BFT Systems (JCR/JBC-P)
- Nett Warrior (NW) and NW Mission Planning
- Tactical Radio Systems (SRW and MNVR radios)
- SRW planning/configuration tools (JTNT)
- Mission Command Systems (CPOF, TIGR, Ventrilo)
- CS MATV/Stryker/HMMWV ancillary systems
- Technical Coordination with Army BCTs
- Provide tactical networking, transmission, and/or applications expertise
- Converse and support soldiers at all echelons
- Maintain a unit’s CS architecture documents, configurations, etc.
- Integrate Radio/Network/SATCOM systems in HMMWV/Stryker/MATV
- Integrate Tactical Networks into Theater/Strategic Networks
- Provide direct support on PM systems if PM rep is not available
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a network engineer supporting PM Tactical Network (Formerly PM WIN-T).
- PM Mission Network (Formerly WIN-T Increment 2).
- A relevant degree, professional qualifications or equivalent experience.
Preferred (but not required):
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field is preferred