Information Security Specialist
|Title:||Information Security Specialist|
Netorian is seeking an Information Security Specialist.
Description of Work:
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Provide Information Assurance support to the Navy NCTAMS office.
- Work with the SSO, support the certification and accreditation of several SCI systems and the SCIF where they reside.
- Review prior documentation and accreditations to determine the best way forward for accrediting these systems and contacted key certifiers to work through required documentation and evidence to support a re-accreditation.
- Provide support for facilitating current security infrastructure and define future programs, design and implementation of security related to IT systems. Hardware/software security implementation.
- Ensure IA and IA-enabled software, hardware, and firmware comply with appropriate security configuration guidelines, policies and procedures. Deployment and usage of appropriate communication protocols and encryption techniques/tools.
- Complete and maintain Information Security plans and documentation.
- Participate in IS risk assessment during the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process.
- Conduct continuous monitoring on accredited systems and review results.
- Ensure assigned information systems are accredited and are operated and maintained in accordance with their C&A documentation.
- Perform Analysis of existing/proposed IT systems, problems, security or requirements, general design or redesign of computer systems or subsystems. Direct or participate in all phases of study development with emphasis on problem definition & analysis.
- B.S degree in IT or related field and 6+ years of experience OR 10+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field or work equivalent.
- Top Secret.
- In accordance with Department of Defense Directive 8140, IAM level 2: One of the following: GSLC, CISSP, CAP, CASP, CISM, or ITIL v3 Foundation.
- - - - - - - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation.
Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.