|Title:||Network Engineer (WIN-T)|
|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD|
Netorian has an opening for a Network Engineer (WIN-T).
Description of Work:
Provide network engineering services in support of PM Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T) Inc1. Candidates for this position must be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to work with, and coordinate efforts between, multiple organizations in support of C4ISR networks.
- Knowledge and understanding of current force/future C4ISR networks.
- Knowledge of system engineering processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Knowledge and understanding current/future Force tactical and strategic military communications networks, as well as the architecture, protocols, security, network management and physics underlying these systems.
- Knowledge of Converged Ethernet Over IP (EOIP) network
- Overall engineering responsibility for the network architecture. Requires understanding all user requirements, architecture compliance, key elements, issues and mechanical aspects of the Inc1 program.
- Providing guidance and direction to the subject working group leads to ensure synchronization and technical focus.
- Reviewing Government performance work statements and contractor proposals for technical accuracy and to ensure requirements are met.
- Coordinating technology insertion efforts.
- Analyzing industry trends and emerging technology application to the program baseline.
- Interfacing regularly with industry partners to ensure the prime contractor is providing the most advanced technology to the Warfighter.
- Identifying system architectures in support of Operational Needs Statements (ONS) that are compatible with the current tactical communication systems.
- Coordinating with other programs, internal and external to PEO-C3T to ensure interoperability with the Increment 1 Program of Record baseline.
- Responsible for the engineering design, installation, operation and maintenance of the WIN-T Signal Modernization capabilities.
- Supporting technical tasks in the integration of Data/Voice/Video/Telephony in the WIN-T INC1 Network, engineering and technical documentation and assistance in the development of technical requirements, specifications, plans and reports, software/hardware engineering, preparation of independent assessments, systems engineering, technical expertise at fielding locations, test and evaluation, architectural/interoperability support, and quality engineering.
- Supporting technology insertion testing relative to emerging WIN-T Signal Modernization requirements and capabilities.
- Providing technical expertise at field locations as needed.
- Five (5) years of experience or more, minimum.
- Twelve (12) years required without degree.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Network+ and Security+ or CCNA
- PMP and CCNP or higher (CCIE)
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation.
Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.