|Title:||Quality Assurance Manager|
Netorian is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to support the MDVOTERS project.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain and establish a process for evaluating software and associated documentation.
- Determine the resources required for quality control.
- Maintain the level of quality throughout the software life cycle.
- Develop software quality assurance plans.
- Conduct formal and informal reviews at predetermined points throughout the development life cycle..
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD (Telecommute/Remote work option vailable).
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- Must hold Scrum Master certification.
- Must have six (6) years of experience in quality assurance and quality control.
- At least three (3) years of experience in verification and validation, software testing and integration, software metrics, and their application to software quality assessment.
- JIRA ticketing system
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS)
- Visual Studio
- SFTP (Cerebus)
- Citrix license
- Internet Security Software
- Microsoft Visio
- Active Reports
- Crystal Reports
- VOIP phone or cell phone
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.