Netorian is seeking a Network Architect.
Netorian is seeking a full time Network Architect to support a strategic security initiative for the State of Maryland.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Successful candidate must be able to pass a Background Check.
- Engineering Diploma or Degree in Electronics / Computer Science / Telecommunications.
- CCNA / CCNP or Equivalent.
- AWS - Cloud Networking.
- ITIL / VCP-NV / Azure-Security Engineer.
Description of Work:
- The successful candidate will be part of the presales team. Primary responsibilities include understanding and asking relevant clarifications questions, analyzing customer requirements for Networking solution and services, identifying opportunities, meeting challenges and providing suitable solutions.
- The Network Architect will be the "go-to" person for Network and Network-Security related infrastructure solutions and will support the presales efforts by providing accurate sizing and estimation of efforts/tasks, assessment of technology risks, and recommendations for the implementation.
- The Network Architect will provide the solution descriptions, high-level and low-level solution design documentation with supporting diagrams, Statement-of-work, respond to RFI / RFQ / RFPs / Proactive proposals and support in developing business cases.
- Experience in providing technical solution by leveraging industry best practices and design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in design, implementation / configuration, troubleshooting of Network switches, Routers, Firewalls and Cloud Networking.
- Ability to conceptualize the current state, interim state and future desired state.
- Knowledge of various technologies & services Like MPLS, Internet, Unified Communications, Ethernet & SDWAN.
- Knowledge of NW Security products such as Firewalls, Load-balancers, UTM, Proxy, IDS & IPS
- Work experience on data center network implementation and technical support.
- Network consulting experience is SW defined Networking, Data center networking, Network virtualization, NW Security (Firewall & Load balancers) and Cloud networking.
- Experience in Network monitoring and management tools.
- Concept of Cloud (Private, Public) & Data Centre specific public cloud.
- Client facing experience in terms of solution defense, due diligence and solution workshop
- Knowledge of security compliance requirements.
- - - - - - - - - -
WHY WORK FOR NETORIAN?
Netorian provides uniquely talented, mission-focused professionals to a worldwide customer base and a variety of project management, program analysis, and solution development services for the Department of Defense, Federal Government agencies, and the State of Maryland. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Joining our team gives you immediate access to our benefits package, which includes:
Our comprehensive health care plan includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage. The plan features additional conveniences such as telehealth (virtual visits), tele-behavioral health, programs to manage lifestyle health, and a mobile app. Eligibility begins on Day 1 of employment.
Life and Disability Insurance
We provide, and fully pay for, short and long-term disability income benefits, life insurance up to $250,000, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Our retirement plan offers a Traditional 401(k) option, a Roth 401(k) option, and a company match. Our retirement plan also includes a carefully curated selection of investment options and the services of a dedicated Financial Advisor.
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Full-time employees are paid for the 11 federal holidays (listed here) and receive 15 days of paid time off (PTO) per year. All unused PTO carries over each year. Use it or save it!
- Our benefit package also includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Referral Bonuses
- Education Assistance
- Merit Bonuses
For more information about Netorian, please visit our website at www.netorian.com.