|Title:||Program Administration Specialist|
Netorian is seeking a Program Administration Specialist to support the Maryland State Board of Elections Pollbook project.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD.
- Successful candidate must be able to pass a Background Check.
- High school diploma or equivalent. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Must have three (3) years of experience working with project management tools and reporting systems.
- At least two (2) years of direct program experience in Contract administration and preparing management reports.
- Has worked in support of a Program Manager on a government Contract.
- Familiar with government contracts, work breakdown structures, management/business plans, and program reporting.
- Highly proficient in communications.
- Comfortable presenting to senior management.
- Familiar with the following:
- JIRA ticketing system
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS)
- Google Applications
Description of Work:
- Assists in the preparation of management plans and various reports.
- Performs analysis, development, and review of program administrative operating plans and procedures.
- Reviews existing processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Continues LBE engagement efforts across the state.
- Researches and develops specifications for a new potential procurement.
- Works on project documentation and manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- - - - - - - - - -
WHY WORK FOR NETORIAN?
Netorian provides uniquely talented, mission-focused professionals to a worldwide customer base and a variety of project management, program analysis, and solution development services for the Department of Defense, Federal Government agencies, and the State of Maryland. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Joining our team gives you immediate access to our benefits package, which includes:
Our comprehensive health care plan includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage. The plan features additional conveniences such as telehealth (virtual visits), tele-behavioral health, programs to manage lifestyle health, and a mobile app. Eligibility begins on Day 1 of employment.
Life and Disability Insurance
We provide, and fully pay for, short and long-term disability income benefits, life insurance up to $250,000, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Our retirement plan offers a Traditional 401(k) option, a Roth 401(k) option, and a company match. Our retirement plan also includes a carefully curated selection of investment options and the services of a dedicated Financial Advisor.
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Full-time employees are paid for the 11 federal holidays and receive 15 days of paid time off (PTO) per year. All unused PTO carries over each year. Use it or save it!
Additional BenefitsOur benefit package also includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Referral Bonuses
- Education Assistance
- Merit Bonuses
For more information about Netorian, please visit our website at www.netorian.com.