|Title:||Cyber Security Engineer (Journeyman)|
Netorian is seeking to fill MULTIPLE POSITIONS for a Cyber Security Engineer (Journeyman)
Employment Type: Full-Time.
Compensation: Competitive, based on experience and qualifications.
Location: Various locations, including OCONUS opportunities (travel may be required).
Clearances: Must have at least a SECRET clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
Other: Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Education & Certifications:
- No College Degree Required!
- At least one of the following certifications: CCNA Sec, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+ CE, SSCP, CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH.
Candidates with any of the following certifications may be eligible for increased compensation:
- Optional bonus certifications: CEH, CFR, GCFA, GCIA, GSNA, SCYBER, SSCP, CISM, CISSP-ISSMP, PMP
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in cyber technology.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cyber security concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert and provide general cybersecurity support for various projects.
Depending upon qualifications, duties will be to support one of the following Teams:
- Team 1, Assessment and Cyber Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Support
- Review, recommend, and/or develop security architecture for new systems.
- Cyber Assessment and Authorization Support
- Continuous Monitoring Support
- Contingency Planning/Disaster Recovery
- Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support
- Team 2, Security Evaluation Support
- Evaluate emerging Security Information Appliance technologies and recommend how and when to incorporate new technologies into the security infrastructure.
- Cyber Information Security Support and Analytics
- SharePoint and Intelink Site Administration
- General Cyber Security Support
- Team 3, Cyber Compliance Reporting Support
- Cyber compliance reporting
- IA training program services
- Support the management and reporting of Continuous Monitoring using DISA Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS), Cyber Operational Attribute Management System (COAMS), HBSS, Xacta (IACS & Classified IACS) and Continuum
- Team 4, CG-62 Reporting Support – Optional Task
- Cyber Analytics Support
- Data Mining Analytics Support
- ACAS Analytics Supplemental Support
- HBSS Analytics Supplemental Support
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.