Netorian is seeking a Testing Specialist.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD.
- Successful candidate must be able to pass a Background Check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline, or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
- A Master's Degree is preferred.
- Must have four (4) years of experience in computer software development. General testing experience can be substituted for the computer development experience.
- Very effective interpersonal skills including collaborating with a team and stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- At least two (2) years of software testing experience (integration and acceptance). *
*General testing experience can be substituted for this requirement.
- Must be familiar with Agile methodology.
- Must be familiar with Waterfall methodology.
- Demonstrated experience preparing test plans and creating user stories.
- Demonstrated experience performing regression testing.
- Demonstrated experience with controlling and tracking changes to project and product scope and ensuring conformance to customer expectations.
- Must be able to effectively manage the tasks assigned.
- Must be extremely responsive and punctual.
- Must be an excellent communicator verbally and in written form.
- Must have particularly good organizational skills.
- Election experience is desirable.
- Video/Web Conferencing applications (e.g., Google Meet).
- Google Applications (e.g., Drive, Document and Sheets).
- Smartsheets (desirable).
Description of Work:
- Work with the Pollbook Project team to develop test plans.
- Assist the product owner by participating in sprint planning.
- Verify that user stories are understood and are testable.
- Prepare and execute test scripts and all required test documentation.
- Testing in collaboration with the development team.
- Review test results.
- Participate in retrospectives.
- Participate in regression testing.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Test across multiple applications and their dependencies.
- Work in a hybrid agile/waterfall environment.
- Administrative tasks.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- - - - - - - - - -
WHY WORK FOR NETORIAN?
Netorian provides uniquely talented, mission-focused professionals to a worldwide customer base and a variety of project management, program analysis, and solution development services for the Department of Defense, Federal Government agencies, and the State of Maryland. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Joining our team gives you immediate access to our benefits package, which includes:
Our comprehensive health care plan includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage. The plan features additional conveniences such as telehealth (virtual visits), tele-behavioral health, programs to manage lifestyle health, and a mobile app. Eligibility begins on Day 1 of employment.
Life and Disability Insurance
We provide, and fully pay for, short and long-term disability income benefits, life insurance up to $250,000, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Our retirement plan offers a Traditional 401(k) option, a Roth 401(k) option, and a company match. Our retirement plan also includes a carefully curated selection of investment options and the services of a dedicated Financial Advisor.
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Full-time employees are paid for the 11 federal holidays and receive 15 days of paid time off (PTO) per year. All unused PTO carries over each year. Use it or save it!
Our benefit package also includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Referral Bonuses
- Education Assistance
- Merit Bonuses
For more information about Netorian, please visit our website at www.netorian.com.