|Title:||Computer Software/Integration Specialist (Senior)|
Netorian is seeking a Computer Software/Integration Specialist (Senior) to support the MDVOTERS project.
The successful candidate will:
- Be knowledgeable in implementing computer systems in a phased approach of requirements analysis and conceptual design, site survey, system design review, critical design review, installation, integration, and testing.
- Be knowledgeable in performing requirements analysis for a wide range of users in areas such as office automation, and finance and accounting.
- Be able to present system designs for user approval at formal reviews.
- Be capable of performing configuration management, software integration, interpreting software test results, and recommending solutions for unsatisfactory test results.
- Be knowledgeable in life-cycle support, including maintenance, administration, and management.
- Be able to provide solutions to identified software problem reports.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD (Telecommute/Remote work option available).
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- Must have eight (8) years of progressive working experience as a computer specialist or a computer systems analyst.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a Computer Systems Analysts
- JIRA ticketing system.
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS).
- Visual Studio.
- SFTP (Cerebus).
- Citrix license.
- Internet Security Software.
- Microsoft Visio.
- Active Reports.
- Crystal Reports.
- VOIP phone or cell phone.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.