|Title:||Warehouse Facility Manager|
Netorian is seeking a Warehouse Facility Manager.
- Annapolis, MD
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Background Check.
- A high school degree.
- Good communication, judgment, and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to understand and execute instructions.
- Able to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment.
- In good physical health and possessing the physical stamina required to handle light lifting and other
Description of Work:
- Assist with the storage and movement of the new and legacy voting system equipment.
- Load and unload of voting system equipment and supplies from pallets and skids.
- Move voting system equipment and supplies to and from the testing and training areas.
- Assist with the work required to reduce the central warehouse space expected to take place by 6/30/2016.
- Assist when requested with tasks associated with inventorying the legacy and new equipment located in the Central Warehouse.
- Assist with the maintenance of the Central Warehouse.
- Assist with the inventory tagging and recording of voting system equipment and supplies.
- Assist with the packing of voting system equipment and supplies in preparation for delivery to the local boards of elections.
- Assist with the electrical charging of the voting system equipment.
- Help prepare shipping and receiving reports and manifests.
- Should be able to use a manual forklift and two-wheel dollies.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Travel, when requested, to other locations from the base work location.
- Able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.