|Title:||Computer Systems Specialist (Senior)|
Netorian is seeking a Computer Systems Specialist (Senior) to support the MDVOTERS project.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards and for progress in accordance with schedules.
- Coordinate with the Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction.
- Make recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations.
- Prepare milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on the system concept to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to support staff
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD (Telecommute/Remote work option available).
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- Must have eight (8) years of computer experience working independently or under general direction on complex application problems involving all phases of systems analysis.
- At least five (5) years of experience in analysis and design of business applications for complex large-scale or mid-tier computer systems, or LAN-based systems, to include experience in Database Management Systems (DBMS), and use of programming languages.
- Knowledge of current storage and retrieval methods and demonstrated ability to formulate specifications for computer programmers to use in coding, testing, and debugging of computer programs.
- JIRA ticketing system.
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS).
- Visual Studio.
- SFTP (Cerebus).
- Citrix license.
- Internet Security Software.
- Microsoft Visio.
- Active Reports.
- Crystal Reports.
- VOIP phone or cell phone.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.