|Title:||Sr. Systems Engineer|
|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD|
Netorian is seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive (depending on experience and qualifications). Full benefits.
- Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical field from an accredited college or university.
- Master’s Degree in Systems Engineering or related field is desirable.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Five (5) years of experience.
- Knowledge of tactical radios.
- Ability to plan and coordinate military radio networks to meet operational mission objectives.
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and an understanding of military mission command applications (e.g., JBC-P, CPOF, AFATDs) and tactical networking is preferred for interoperability testing.
- Experience with Army units and knowledge of Army force structure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience developing and presenting complex information to senior Government officials using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Description of Work:
- Responsible for such items as: systems engineering plans, ITN product configuration management, derived requirements specifications in support of the ITN.
- Participate in integrated product teams throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Derive technical requirements, based on interaction and coordination with stakeholders of the product to ensure system effectiveness and ease of use.
- Assist in development of programmatic and contractual documentation (e.g., WBS, Market Research, Requests for Information/Proposal, Integrated Master Plan (IMP)) where required, to assist the PdM office.
- Assist and monitor the progress of all DoD Certifications/Accreditation required for their systems (e.g., Authority to Operate, Joint Interoperability Testing, Spectrum Certification).
- Coordinate with test lead and provide engineering expertise for the development and measurement techniques to establish measurements of effectiveness/performance for the system, as well as develop mission threads and scenarios in support of the testing events.
- Work with technical and architecture leads in support of testing requirements for thread development.
- Support where required testing events in support of PdM HAMMR and PEO C3T.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert support to external stakeholder planning meetings (e.g., Network Cross Functional Team).
- Prepare daily/weekly documentation during testing events ensuring user feedback, issues, and product recommendations are captured and the information relayed back to the product office.
- Support testing and experimentation events in support of PdM HAMMR, PEO C3T, and Army events.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays, and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.