|Title:||Database Management Specialist (Senior)|
Netorian is seeking a Database Management Specialist (Senior).
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Pikesville, MD.
- Some travel is required.
- Successful candidate must be able to pass a Background Check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
- Must have six (6) years of experience in DBMS systems analysis and programming.
- At least three (3) years of experience in using current DBMS technologies, application design utilizing various database management systems and experience with DBMS internals.
- At least three (3) years’ experience managing GIS-related DBMS for a public safety organization
- At least one (1) year experience supporting a law enforcement CAD, RMS and Mobile system.
Description of Work:
- Management of and timely response to web help desk tickets (expectation is a ticket is responded to within 24 hours of receipt on a non-urgent issue, urgent issues should be followed up on immediately and if travel is involved response within 4 hours).
- Support of the Caliber CAD, RMS and Mobile system for the MDSP, MDTA, MTA Maryland Transit Administration Police (MTA) and Natural Resources Police (NRP).
- Management and support of CAD RMS training lab.
- On-site support of barracks and allied agency communication centers (up to 1600 miles per year).
- Jasper Reports support and design.
- Management and administration of GIS system data.
- Records management audits (Monthly).
- Attendance at MSP ITD meetings (as required).
- Create/update documentation for CAD/RMS/Mobile.
- After hours support as needed.
- - - - - - - - - -
WHY WORK FOR NETORIAN?
Netorian provides uniquely talented, mission-focused professionals to a worldwide customer base and a variety of project management, program analysis, and solution development services for the Department of Defense, Federal Government agencies, and the State of Maryland. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Joining our team gives you immediate access to our benefits package, which includes:
Our comprehensive health care plan includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage. The plan features additional conveniences such as telehealth (virtual visits), tele-behavioral health, programs to manage lifestyle health, and a mobile app. Eligibility begins on Day 1 of employment.
Life and Disability Insurance
We provide, and fully pay for, short and long-term disability income benefits, life insurance up to $250,000, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Our retirement plan offers a Traditional 401(k) option, a Roth 401(k) option, and a company match. Our retirement plan also includes a carefully curated selection of investment options and the services of a dedicated Financial Advisor.
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Full-time employees are paid for the 11 federal holidays and receive 15 days of paid time off (PTO) per year. All unused PTO carries over each year. Use it or save it!
Our benefit package also includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Referral Bonuses
- Education Assistance
- Merit Bonuses
For more information about Netorian, please visit our website at www.netorian.com.