|Location:||Bel Air / Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD|
- Bel Air / Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD
- Competitive (depending on experience and qualifications). Full benefits.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Some light travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical field from an accredited college or university.
- Master’s Degree in Systems Engineering or related field is desirable.
Description of Work:
- Develop and design systems that meets a specific set of requirements (needs) in the guidelines established by the Program Manager (PM).
- Develop, design, allocate, and manage user and system level requirements.
- Lead the development of the system architecture.
- Evaluate design tradeoffs, balance technical risk between systems, and define and assess interfaces.
- Provide oversight of verification and validation activities.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Five (5) years of experience.
- Experience with Army units and knowledge of Army force structure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience developing and presenting complex information to senior Government officials using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation.
Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.