|Title:||Help Desk Specialist|
Netorian is seeking a Help Desk Specialist.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD -- Telework/Remote Option Available.
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum of seven (3) years of Help Desk experience.
- Information systems development, network and other work in the client/server field, or related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing and to have a positive customer service attitude.
- Experience as a help desk specialist in a multi-server environment, comprehensive knowledge of PC operating systems (e.g., DOS, Windows), networking and mail standards, and the ability to work under limited supervision.
- Familiarity with the following:
- JIRA ticketing system.
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS).
- SFTP (Cerebus).
- Internet Security Software.
Description of Work:
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for phone and in-person support of users in the areas of e-mail, directories, standard Windows desktop applications, and network services.
- Serve as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware and software, PC, and printer problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.