|Title:||Information Advantage Planner|
Netorian is seeking an Information Advantage Planner
- United States
- Competitive (depending on experience and qualifications). Full benefits.
- Top Secret SCI
- Must be US Citizen.
- 30% travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical field from an accredited college or university.
- Master’s Degree in Systems Engineering or related field is desirable.
Description of Work
As part of an annual U.S. Army Multi-Domain Operations exercise, the Information Advantage planner will:
- Lead the planning, coordination, development, and execution of Information Advantage operations.
- Identify and vet key technologies that may assist with Information Advantage operations.
- Coordinate with and assist the exercise lead system engineer to integrate, operate, and maintain the Information Advantage systems
- Author the Information Advantage sections within the exercise final report.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Ten (10) years of experience supporting Information Advantage operations.
- Experience with Army units and knowledge of Army force structure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience developing and presenting complex information to senior Government officials using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation.
Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement. Effective December 8, 2021, successful candidates will be required to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.