|Title:||Enterprise SIEM Lead Engineer|
Netorian is seeking an Enterprise SIEM Lead Engineer.
The Enterprise SIEM Lead Engineer role is responsible for Agile Team Management supporting design, implementation, testing, application development, and operations and maintenance of Open Source and COTS software within both RedHat OpenShift Container Platform microservices architectures, supporting Research & Development, and global Production bare metal environments.
The most successful candidate will be a strong technologist and clear communicator and leader with a practical mind, while possessing a level of creativity. This candidate must be able to effectively collaborate with System Security Engineers, Developers, and support staff to deliver optimal results for the client.
Work location will be 100% remote with ~25% travel required to client sites and/or Company HQs.
- Active TS with SCI eligibility
- Master’s in Computer Science / Engineering.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience as an Engineering Lead: 4+ years.
- Experience in Software Engineering: 8+ years.
- Agile Scrum Master and knowledge of Agile toolsets (e.g., Confluence, JIRA, etc.).
- Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) frameworks supporting DevSecOps.
- Knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
- Domain knowledge within the cybersecurity sector.
- Understanding of Complex System Designs.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Active professional project management and/or security certifications, e.g., PMP, PMP-ACP, CISSP, RHSA, etc.
- Experience with:
- Python, Perl, SQL, Regex and Shell Scripting.
- Red Hat OpenShift Microservices – Design, Install, and O&M.
- DevSecOps / DevOps: 3+ years.
- Red Hat Linux Administration: 3+ years.
- Red Hat Ansible.
- Knowledge of the following technologies:
- Kafka - Clustering configuration, administration, and performance tuning.
- Zookeeper - Configuration and administration.
- Docker - Imaging and patching.
- Logstash - Monitoring, maintenance, load balancing, and performance tuning.
- RCA of technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
Description of Work:
- Responsible for delivery of end-to-end system development and maintenance of Enterprise-wide technology platforms.
- Determine business requirements and build active relationships with customers.
- Lead and plan requirements gathering meetings with customer sites.
- Implement improvements in stability, performance, and scalability in both R&D and Production environments.
- Manage change request process and procedures.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications.
- Manage the technical development environment and works on the Enterprise team.
- Develop integrated testing procedures within R&D and Production environments.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Work independently and in concert with others to optimize E-SIEM solutions that have a measurable impact on security value, service management and client satisfaction.
- Provide technical input to Project Team Management for new security solutions/approaches to meet the client’s needs.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays, and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.