|Title:||Network Security Engineer|
Netorian is seeking a Network Security Engineer.
Netorian is seeking a full time NW Security Architect to support a strategic security initiative for the State of Maryland.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Successful candidate must be able to pass a Background Check.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
Description of Work:
- Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures.
- Define threats through specialized threat analysis.
- Quantify what specific threats could mean to a business related to backup and replication sites, servers, proxies, firewalls, load balancers, replication links, etc.
- Provide a data-backed output of the current risk exposure.
- Designing, building, and bringing in service IP networks in a safely related environment.
- Experience in discovery services, testing and implementation of Multicast Network Services
- MPLS Network experience within a Data Centre environment.
- Support for Network routers, switches, firewalls, proxy services, intrusion detection, prevention services, and other network infrastructures to include DMZ.
- Network administration efforts, test design and execute network tests.
- Experience in design, implementation and management services of network components.
- - - - - - - - - -
WHY WORK FOR NETORIAN?
Netorian provides uniquely talented, mission-focused professionals to a worldwide customer base and a variety of project management, program analysis, and solution development services for the Department of Defense, Federal Government agencies, and the State of Maryland. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Joining our team gives you immediate access to our benefits package, which includes:
Our comprehensive health care plan includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage. The plan features additional conveniences such as telehealth (virtual visits), tele-behavioral health, programs to manage lifestyle health, and a mobile app. Eligibility begins on Day 1 of employment.
Life and Disability Insurance
We provide, and fully pay for, short and long-term disability income benefits, life insurance up to $250,000, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Our retirement plan offers a Traditional 401(k) option, a Roth 401(k) option, and a company match. Our retirement plan also includes a carefully curated selection of investment options and the services of a dedicated Financial Advisor.
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Full-time employees are paid for the 11 federal holidays and receive 15 days of paid time off (PTO) per year. All unused PTO carries over each year. Use it or save it!
Additional BenefitsOur benefit package also includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Referral Bonuses
- Education Assistance
- Merit Bonuses
For more information about Netorian, please visit our website at www.netorian.com.