Netorian is seeking a Systems Engineer.
- TBD (various locations, telecommute available)
- Competitive based on experience and qualifications.
- Up to 50%
Education and Certification:
- A relevant degree, professional qualifications or equivalent experience.
Description of Work:
Provide network engineering support of PEO C3T RMD Communication Systems Integration (CSI). Candidates for this position must be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and understanding of integration, configuration, and troubleshooting of communication systems that are currently being fielded to Army BCT and SFAB Units (Tactical Networks, Tactical Radio systems, JCR/JBC-P, Mission Command systems, etc.).
- In-depth experience in training, fielding, and support the C4ISR systems mentioned above.
- Knowledge and understanding current/future Force tactical and strategic military communications networks, as well as the architecture, protocols, security, network management and physics underlying these systems.
- The ability to build and develop relevant training modules
- The ability to conduct technical coordination between PEO, PMs and units.
- The ability to conduct and coordinate sustainment/refresher training.
- Provide engineering expertise in multiple CS component area to include:
- Tactical multi-channel satellite ground and commercial terminal programs (T2C2, GRRIP, SMART-T, Scout)
- SATCOM baseband systems
- BFT Systems (JCR/JBC-P)
- Nett Warrior (NW) and NW Mission Planning
- Tactical Radio Systems (SRW and TSM radios)
- SRW/TSM planning/configuration tools (JTNT)
- Mission Command Systems (CPOF, Ventrilo)
- MATV/Stryker/HMMWV ancillary systems
- Emerging Integrated Tactical Network (ITN) systems
- Technical Coordination with Army BCT and SFAB Units
- Provide tactical networking, transmission, and/or applications expertise
- Converse and support soldiers at all echelons
- Maintain a unit’s CS architecture documents, configurations, etc.
- Integrate Radio/Network/SATCOM systems in HMMWV/Stryker/MATVs
- Integrate Tactical Networks into Theater/Strategic Networks
- Provide direct support on PM systems if PM rep is not available
- Build training modules, reference guides, and associated training materials for various subject areas
- Build and present After Action Reviews after every mission
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.