|Location:||Remote with potential for occasional meetings in the Baltimore, Maryland office location.|
Netorian is seeking an ETL Developer.
Netorian is seeking a skilled developer whose responsibilities include designing, building, and maintaining programs that extract, transform, and load (ETL) data into the Provider Management Module (PMM) and/or feed Provider data to downstream applications/systems.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Remote with potential for occasional meetings in the Baltimore, Maryland office location.
- Successful candidate must be able to pass a Background Check.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar field.
- At least five (5) years of experience in engineering, systems analysis, design, and programming.
- At least two years of experience in information systems development, functional and data requirement analysis, systems analysis and design, programming, program design, and documentation preparation.
- Ability to analyze a company’s data needs.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- At least five (5) years of ETL coding experience.
- Experience with ETL coding and standards.
- Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces).
- Knowledgeable about data storage.
- Experience with data structures.
- Experience with ETL technologies.
- Experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Healthcare domain.
Description of Work:
The ETL Developer’s responsibilities will include:
- Develop based on ETL coding standards.
- Gather, process, maintain, and analyze data.
- Design and create logical and physical data flow models for ETL of data.
- Implement physical database structures using relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces).
- Design, develop and support data extraction, transformation, and loading with ETL programs/technologies.
- Ensure accuracy and lineage of data.
- Operate in an AWS or cloud computing environment.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand business requirements.
- Collaborate with quality assurance teams to identify and resolve defects.
- Follow automated continuous delivery and deployment practices.
- - - - - - - - - -
WHY WORK FOR NETORIAN?
Netorian provides uniquely talented, mission-focused professionals to a worldwide customer base and a variety of project management, program analysis, and solution development services for the Department of Defense, Federal Government agencies, and the State of Maryland. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Joining our team gives you immediate access to our benefits package, which includes:
Our comprehensive health care plan includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage. The plan features additional conveniences such as telehealth (virtual visits), tele-behavioral health, programs to manage lifestyle health, and a mobile app. Eligibility begins on Day 1 of employment.
Life and Disability Insurance
We provide, and fully pay for, short and long-term disability income benefits, life insurance up to $250,000, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Our retirement plan offers a Traditional 401(k) option, a Roth 401(k) option, and a company match. Our retirement plan also includes a carefully curated selection of investment options and the services of a dedicated Financial Advisor.
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Full-time employees are paid for the 11 federal holidays (listed here), and receive 15 days of paid time off (PTO) per year. All unused PTO carries over each year. Use it or save it!
Our benefit package also includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Referral Bonuses
- Education Assistance
- Merit Bonuses
For more information about Netorian, please visit our website at www.netorian.com.