Netorian is seeking a Scrum Master.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Pikesville, MD.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related technical discipline is preferred, or a minimum of three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field within the most recent 5 years.
- Certified Scrum Master through scrum.org or Scrum Alliance.
- Advanced certification is preferred.
- Must have five (5) years of progressive working experience supporting agile development teams in the role of Scrum Master.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server is preferred.
Description of Work:
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Facilitating Scrum events (daily standups, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospectives, backlog grooming) as needed.
- Work with product owners to maintain backlogs and new requests
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Keeping the organization, particularly the project’s stakeholders, up to date on the progress of the scrum team’s projects.
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- Be the point of contact for external communications
- Attendance at MSP ITD meetings (as required)
- After-hours support (as required)
- Other duties as assigned
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.