|Title:||Senior Budget Analyst|
|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD|
Senior Budget Analyst
Netorian is seeking a Senior Budget Analyst in support of PM Tactical Radio.
The ideal Budget Program Analyst candidate must have extensive experience working in a DOD Program Executive Office, Project Manager and/or Product Manager Business/Budget Management office and will be a pro-active, energetic, assertive individual willing to do what is necessary to exceed the PdM and BMO expectations across the full scope of Budget Analyst function.
Individual must be a self-starter with the ability to function autonomously, with little or no direct supervision.
Must be able to clearly and accurately communicate (both verbally and in writing) complex budget thoughts and ideas and be comfortable and respectful interacting with the PdM military and civilian government leadership team.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG)
- 10% or less.
- Active SECRET clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a Financial or Business Field.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a DOD PEO Project Manager, Product Manager or Army Materiel Command Logistics and Readiness Center Budget Office is a MUST.
- Strong analytical ability and MS Office proficiency with advanced Excel.
- Experience in preparing budgetary documentation, audit responses, and evaluations of internal controls in support of programs. This includes analyzing and formulating program requirements; preparing, monitoring, justifying and defending budgets; tracking acquisition schedules and program milestone schedules; monitoring and tracking obligations and expenditures through the contract execution phase; initiating and tracking procurement and budget documentation throughout the procurement and budget cycles.
- Proven ability to Support a wide variety of budgetary reports ranging from simple data calls to more complex work products.
- Demonstrated ability to enter and manage documentation into the Government’s budgeting software systems to include the Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System (SOMARDS), the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) and Defense Travel System (DTS); works in tandem with Program Analysts to balance budget and all funding requirements.
- Experience maintaining financial records for multiple appropriations, including foreign military sales (FMS). Experience in the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution (PPBE) support to include (but not be limited to) budget formulation with validated requirements and manpower costs, justifying and defending against proposed funding changes and potential delays in program spending, developing budget exhibits, presentations, and lifecycle analysis to facilitate mission success within the programs.
- Experience consolidating the accuracy of budget data estimates using statistical techniques, e.g., extensions, averages, trend analysis of historical data.
- Experience monitoring and tracking obligations and expenditures for assigned activity accounts on related budgetary forms, schedules, and reports.
- Experience verifying that obligations and expenditures occur on a timely basis in accordance with the annual work plan and regulatory controls and are within amounts programmed.
- Demonstrated ability to independently resolve budgetary discrepancies.
- Ability to enter, manage, and present data contained in Government software systems such as the Defense Acquisition Management Information Retrieval (DAMIR), Performance Measurement and Reporting Taskforce (PMRT), and the Army Equipping Enterprise System (AE2S).
- Experience creating execution documents including Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), Procurement Work Directives (PWDs), and funding reports.
- Must possess working knowledge and understanding of the FSA process as well as completing DD 1144’s and FS Forms 7600 (A/B).
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.