|Title:||SIEM Microservices/DevSecOps Engineer|
|Location:||Washington DC Metro Area|
Netorian is seeking a SIEM Microservices/DevSecOps Engineer.
The Enterprise SIEM Microservices/DevSecOps Engineer role is responsible for design, implementation, testing, and operations and maintenance of RedHat OpenShift Container Platform microservices architectures supporting Research & Development and Production deployments.
The most successful candidate will be a strong technologist and clear communicator with a practical mind, while possessing a level of creativity. This candidate must be able to effectively collaborate with lead Engineers, Developers, and support staff to deliver optimal results for the client.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- 10% or less.
- Active TS with SCI eligibility required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Active professional security certifications (CISSP, etc.).
- Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator.
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration.
Experience & Skills:
- Open-source project, security research or design/framework contributions or other current initiatives around information management, data and content modeling and large data analytics.
- Microservices: Minimum of four (4) years.
- DevSecOps / DevOps: Minimum of three (3) years – experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) frameworks supporting DevSecOps is critical.
- Domain knowledge within the cybersecurity sector.
- Red Hat Linux Administration: Minimum of (3) years.
- Experience designing, installing, and maintaining Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (Bare metal, VM and Cloud).
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Expertise with Ansible.
- Demonstrable proficiency with the following technologies:
- Kafka - Clustering configuration, administration, and performance tuning
- Zookeeper - Configuration and administration
- Docker - Imaging and patching
- Logstash - Monitoring, maintenance, load balancing, and performance tuning
- Good command on Python, Perl, SQL, Regex and Shell Scripting.
- Knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
- Understanding of Complex System Designs.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Description of Work:
- Designs, develops, and implements both Private Cloud and Cloud Managed RedHat OCP microservices architectures.
- Implement and debug microservices components.
- Participate in integrated testing on R&D and Production systems.
- RCA of technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Contributes to the design and testing of high-quality software within the DevSecOps framework.
- Work independently and in concert with others to optimize E-SIEM solutions that have a measurable impact on security value, service management and client satisfaction.
- Provide technical input to Management for new security solutions/approaches to meet the client’s needs.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays, and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.