Netorian is seeking a System Administrator.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Pikesville, MD.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must be ability to pass a Maryland State criminal background check.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related technical discipline is preferred.
- In lieu of a degree, minimum of three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field within the most recent 5 years.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) or other applicable Microsoft certifications.
- Google IT Support Professional.
- Must have two (2) years of progressive working experience supporting Microsoft devices as a computer systems administrator with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable experience with the technologies below:
- Microsoft Server / Windows Server
- Active Directory
Description of Work:
- Review existing servers and in collaboration with IT Management create a project list for server maintenance.
- Server and SAN maintenance to include testing and patching devices, support for Active. Directory, Windows Server, patch management, NetApp.
- Communication with stakeholders impacted by changes, patching, system updates, etc.
- Management and support of computer lab.
- VMWare support and troubleshooting.
- Create clear, concise documentation of system updates, project work assigned, troubleshooting processes as requested.
- Attendance at MSP ITD meetings (as required).
- After-hours support (as required).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Management of and timely response to web help desk tickets (expectation is a ticket is responded to within 24 hours of receipt on a non-urgent issue, urgent issues should be followed up on immediately and if travel is involved response within 4 hours).
- Status reporting.
- - - - - - - - - -
Netorian has a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, 401k plan, tuition assistance, and paid holiday and vacation.
Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.