|Title:||Computer Programmer (Senior)|
Netorian is seeking a Computer Programmer (Senior) to support the MDVOTERS project.
The successful candidate will:
- Utilize third and fourth-generation or current state-of-the-art IT equipment and languages to develop and prepare diagrammatic plans for solution of business, management, communications, and strategic problems.
- Design detailed programs, flowcharts, and diagrams showing mathematical computations and sequence of machine operations necessary to copy and process data and print results.
- verify the accuracy and completeness of programs and systems by preparing sample representative data and perform testing by means of cycle and system processing.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD (Telecommute/Remote work option available).
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- Must have eight (8) years of programming experience in software development or maintenance.
- At least five (5) years of experience in IT systems analysis and programming.
- JIRA ticketing system
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS)
- Visual Studio
- SFTP (Cerebus)
- Citrix license
- Internet Security Software
- Microsoft Visio
- Active Reports
- Crystal Reports
- VOIP phone or cell phone
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.