Netorian is seeking a Scrum Master to support the MDVOTERS project.
The successful candidate will:
- Implement computer systems in a phased approach of requirements analysis and conceptual design and system design review.
- Perform requirements analysis for a wide range of users.
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
- Help the product owner and development team to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework.
- Oversee the development of or develops work breakdown structures, charts, tables, graphs, major milestone calendars and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems and making recommendations.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Perform life-cycle support, including maintenance, administration, and management.
- Provide solutions to identified software problem reports.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD (Telecommute/Remote work option available).
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Systems, Business or other related discipline. Master’s degree and/or project management certification is preferred.
- Must hold Scrum Master certification.
- Prior experience on a scrum team.
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict.
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum.
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not.
- Experience with successful Agile techniques.
- Ability to work with and lead a team.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- JIRA ticketing system
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS)
- Visual Studio
- SFTP (Cerebus)
- Citrix license
- Internet Security Software
- Microsoft Visio
- Active Reports
- Crystal Reports
- VOIP phone or cell phone
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.