|Title:||Senior Systems Engineer|
|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD|
Netorian is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer.
Netorian is seeking a Systems Engineer to support PEOC3T at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. The Senior Systems Engineer will provide network engineering support for PEO C3T TMD.
The successful candidate will provide network engineering, analysis, and coordinate testing for future Capability Sets. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to integrate POR’s and S&T systems into Capability Sets as well as the annual Project Convergence events. Additionally, Candidate must be able to document Capability Set Architectures (requires strong Visio Skills), participate in newly fielded unit testing which will require travel, assist team with the engineering and planning of the Mission Partner Environment through an additional SEC/REL enclave, and assist PM’s within the PEO with field testing and engineering when tasked. The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of all products within the PEO C3T portfolio as well as ongoing S&T efforts as they transition to POR’s.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
- Some travel may be required.
- US Citizenship is a required.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information technology or other relevant field.
- Professional qualifications and equivalent experience may also be considered.
Candidates for this position must be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and understanding of integration, configuration, and troubleshooting of CS systems that are currently being fielded to Army BCTs (OTM/ATH networks, tactical radio systems, JCR/JBC-P, CPCE, etc.).
- In-depth experience in training, fielding, and support the C4ISR systems mentioned above.
- Knowledge and understanding current/future Force tactical and strategic military communications networks, as well as the architecture, protocols, security, network management and physics underlying these systems.
- The ability to conduct technical coordination between PEO, PMs and units.
- The ability to conduct and coordinate sustainment/refresher training.
Description of Work:
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide engineering expertise in multiple CS component area to include:
- Tactical Network On-the-Move (OTM) and At-the-Halt (ATH) transmission systems (HNR / NCW)
- BFT Systems (JCR/JBC-P)
- Nett Warrior (NW) and NW Mission Planning
- Tactical Radio Systems (SRW and MNVR radios)
- Tactical Radio planning/configuration tools
- Mission Command Systems (CPCE, MCIS,AFATDS, CPOF)
- CS NGCV/Stryker/HMMWV ancillary systems
- Technical Coordination with Army BCTs
- Provide tactical networking, transmission, and/or applications expertise
- Converse and support soldiers at all echelons
- Maintain a unit's CS architecture documents, configurations, etc.
- Integrate Radio/Network/SATCOM systems in platforms
- Integrate Tactical Networks into Theater/Strategic Networks
- Provide direct support on PM systems if PM rep is not available
- - - - - - - - - -
Netorian has a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, 401 k plan, tuition assistance, and paid holiday and vacation.
Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement. Effective December 8, 2021, successful candidates will be required to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.