|Title:||Multiple Roles -- Data Architects / Engineers / Administrators|
Netorian is seeking highly qualified technologists for multiple positions (Data Architects, Engineers, Administrators).
Netorian has been awarded a 5-year Federal Government contract to sustain a current Data Brokering System (DBS) and implement a new DBS based on emerging technologies supporting multiple paths of data ingest interacting with a SIEM, BDP, and cloud migration for a major member of the Intelligence Community. We are hiring several staff members. All positions need to be filled prior to July 1, 2021:
- Principal Systems Architect (MS / 15 years)
- Software Systems Engineer (Lead) (BS / 10 years)
- Software Systems Engineer (BS / 5 years)
- Senior Systems Administrator (BS / 5 years)
Desired Experience and Technologies for all roles:
- DevSecOps / Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Confluent Kafka
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- COTS SIEM
- Red Hat OpenShift / Microservices Architecture / Kubernetes
- Zookeeper, Docker, Kubernetes, Logstash, Ansible
- Python, Perl, SQL, Regex, and Shell Scripting
Helpful but not Mandatory Certifications for Various Positions include:
- Security certifications (CISSP, Security+, etc.).
- Red Hat certifications (Red Hat administration, OpenShift Administration, etc.)
- PMI PMP certification.
- ITIL Foundations certification.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Various (DC Metro, Maryland, Florida, etc.). Telecommute option may be available.
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to pass a background check and qualify for a DoD security clearance.
- An active DoD Top Secret with SCI eligibility security clearance is desired.
- We are willing to consider 1099 and W-2; Full time and Part Time candidates.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
Example duties for each role are as follows:
Principal Systems Architect
- Manages and implements large, complex information technology systems.
- Advising senior executives on effective utilization of information technology systems and reengineering to meet business objectives.
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise in Data Brokering and related technologies
- Establishing system information requirements using analysis of the information engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems.
- Determining and identifying high level functional and technical requirements based on interactions with the user community and knowledge of the enterprise architecture.
- Designing architecture to include the software, hardware and communications to meet SOW requirements and provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Providing daily supervision and direction to staff.
Software Systems Engineer (Lead)
- With minimum guidance, providing top-level technical expertise, including performing in-depth and complex software systems programming and analysis.
- Designing architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as providing for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Ensuring that systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems and DoD architectures.
- Instructing, directing, and checking the work of other task personnel.
Software Systems Engineer
- With minimal direction, providing specialized expertise within multiple systems, software disciplines, as well as general knowledge of related disciplines, applications implications, and customer areas.
- Performing in-depth analysis and technical support of systems software products, including complex problem resolution, design, development, testing, operational integration, and user support.
- Designing, coding, testing, and implementing tools for operations automation.
Senior Systems Administrator
- Designing, developing, implementing, and integrating information assurance architecture, system, or system component for use within data center, network, and enclave environments.
- Organizing and directing the configuration and operation of information management systems.
- Conducting capacity and performance monitoring, analysis, and reporting
- Participating in risk assessment during the Certification and Accreditation process.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.