|Title:||Business Process Consultant / Product Owner|
|Location:||Annapolis, MD (Remote Available)|
Netorian is seeking a Business Process Consultant /Product Owner
Netorian is seeking a Business Process Consultant / Product Owner to work with the Maryland State Board of Elections on their MDVoters project.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD. Remote opportunity available (will be required to go into the office in Annapolis on occasion).
- Some travel may be required.
- Must be ability to pass a Maryland State criminal background check.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Human Resources Management, or a related field.
- At least five (5) years of experience in business process re-engineering/analysis.
- Prior Product Owner experience required.
- Demonstrable Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with Agile and SAFe methodologies and experience developing agile artifacts.
- Experience in performing business process analysis and producing the corresponding business and system workflow diagrams.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Visio, Excel, and Jira/Confluence.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Experience with the following software and tools:
- JIRA ticketing system.
- Video/Web Conferencing applications.
- Internet Security Software and VPN.
- Active Reports.
- Crystal Reports.
Description of Work:
- Take the lead in developing a thorough understanding of the Election Cycle processes and of the tasks required to prepare, test, deploy and maintain MD Voter’s operations.
- Analyze existing static processes and develop improvement strategies to make those processes more effective in the new environment.
- Clearly document client requirements and system design specifications.
- Assist the Project Manager in tracking of risks and issues and the corresponding mitigation activities.
- Collaborate with and work across other internal and external business units to assist in developing a total solution approach.
- Develop business requirements and business processes re-engineering methodologies.
- Communicate business requirements for reports and applications development.
- Facilitate collaboration within and across business units and across IT functions.
- Resolve problems and improve business units’ technical environments.
- Monthly reports (project release information, JIRA issues as related to the project, etc.).
- Weekly Status Reports.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation.
Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.