|Title:||Applications Developer (.NET)|
Netorian is seeking one Applications Developer Developer (.NET) to develop new and support existing systems. This work includes VB.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, and XML/XSD files. This position is located in the Towson/Pikesville/Owings Mills area (Maryland).
Employment Type: Full-Time. We CANNOT sponsor candidates (no H1B candidates can be considered).
Compensation: Competitive (depending on qualifications and experience), full benefits.
Location: Pikesville, MD (Work on site. No telecommuting or remote option).
- No degree required if you have five (5) years of highly relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's if under five (5) years of experience.
- Five (5) years of total IT experience.
- Must have three (3) years of computer experience in at least two of the following disciplines: system analysis, system programming, application programming, and equipment analysis.
- At least one (1) year of experience developing applications using advanced technologies, including Internet protocols and web-based technology.
- Must be proficient in VB.NET and ASP.NET.
- Must have two (2) years of experience with WCF web services.
- Solid understanding of XML and XSD files.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server and source control.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with web forms/WinForms.
- At least two (2) years of experience working within a SCRUM environment.
Preferred (but not required):
- Experience with law enforcement systems and development.
- DevExpress component experience is preferred.
- Plan and determine system architecture and system design specifications.
- Plan and execute the implementation of new and existing systems.
- Mentor personnel to improve their skills and knowledge of the systems.
- Define and implement cutting edge security technology.
- Develop and support web enabled applications and new Windows forms-based systems.
- Perform Operations and Maintenance on Windows application modules.
- Develop plans for acquisition and implementation of future systems and technologies
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.