|Title:||Certified Tower Climbers|
Netorian is seeking Certified Tower Climbers.
- Various CONUS locations.
- Up to 75%
- Competitive, based on experience and qualifications. Travel is required and paid for by the company (per diem and lodging is also paid).
- Must be certified (COMTRAIN or equivalent). Successful candidates will be sent to COMTRAIN certification course.
- Having an active security clearance is a plus but not required.
- A background check and test will be administered.
Description of Work:
- Netorian is seeking three (3) Certified Tower Climbers for various CONUS locations.
- Certified Tower Climbers (COMTRAIN or equivalent) will inspect towers for safety, climb towers to install communication dishes along with all associated cabling to demarcation points.
- Will also need to deinstall old (existing) cabling as needed.
- Towers are fixed with various height requirements.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.