|Title:||Quality Assurance Specialists|
Netorian is seeking up to four (4) Quality Assurance Specialists.
The successful candidate will support the efforts of a state agency to design and execute IT software tests and evaluating results to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, prepare test scripts and all required test documentation, design and prepare all needed test data, analyze internal security within systems, and review test results and evaluate for conformance to design.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD (Telecommute/Remote work option available).
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- At least three (4) years of experience in verification and validation, software testing and integration, software metrics, and their application to software quality assessment, and a demonstrated knowledge of system and project life cycles.
- Must be familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Must demonstrate experience gathering requirements from business stakeholders.
- Must demonstrate experience designing test plans and user stories.
- Must demonstrate experience performing regression testing.
- Must be familiar with XML.
- Must demonstrate experience performing quality control.
- Must demonstrate experience with change management.
- Must demonstrate experience working with JIRA ticketing system, Video/Web Conferencing application (Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS), Visual Studio, Citrix, Internet Security Software, OpenVPN, Microsoft Visio, Active Reports, and Crystal Reports
Description of Work:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Able to maintain the level of quality throughout the software life cycle.
- Develops software quality assurance plans.
- Must be capable of maintaining and establishing a process for evaluating software and associated documentation.
- Participates in formal and informal reviews at predetermined points throughout the development life cycle to determine quality.
- Examines and evaluates the software quality assurance (SQA) process and recommends enhancements and modifications.
- Develops quality standards. Capable of designing and executing IT software tests and evaluating results to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Must be able to prepare test scripts and all required test documentation.
- Must be able to design and prepare all needed test data.
- Analyzes internal security within systems.
- Reviews test results and evaluates for conformance to design.
- Administrative tasks. Additional tasks may be assigned at the discretion of the TO Manager.
- Deliverables include: Weekly Status Reports, Project Release information, JIRA issues.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.