|Title:||Business Process Consultant (Senior)|
Netorian is seeking a Business Process Consultant (Senior) to support the MDVOTERS project.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop business requirements and business processes re-engineering methodologies.
- Solve application and process related problems by creating detail process and system design specifications and works with other areas across the business units to support a total solution approach.
- Communicate business requirements for reports and applications development.
- Facilitate collaboration within and across business units and across IT functions.
- Resolve problems and improve business units’ technical environments.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD (Telecommute/Remote work option available).
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Human Resources Management or a related field. An MBA or MPA is preferred.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in business process re-engineering.
- At least five (5) years of experience in reengineering large-scale business processes.
- JIRA ticketing system
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS)
- Visual Studio
- SFTP (Cerebus)
- Citrix license
- Internet Security Software
- Microsoft Visio
- Active Reports
- Crystal Reports
- VOIP phone or cell phone
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.