|Title:||Data Entry Specialist|
Netorian is seeking a Data Entry Specialist.
Netorian is seeking a Data Entry Specialist to provide support for the Maryland State Board of Elections MDVOTERS project in support of the 24 local boards. This position entails specialized data entry work, operating specialized data entry equipment in a high production and closely monitored work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for key data entry and office administrative tasks from a variety of source documents with specific standards.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD. Remote option may be available. Must be able to travel to Annapolis for on-site meetings, etc. as required.
- Must be ability to pass a Maryland State criminal background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in data entry work and with related equipment.
Description of Work:
- Aid with complex voter registration procedures.
- Manage the RSA token process:
- Account activation
- Monthly reconciliation
- Perform voter registration cancellations.
- Respond/conduct PSR request.
- Provide support to the QA tester and technical writer.
- Handle Confidential Voters through a federally mandated program(s).
- Assist with transition activities.
- Produce Weekly Status Reports.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- - - - -
Netorian has a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, 401k plan, tuition assistance, and paid holiday and vacation.
Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.