|Title:||Analyst, Computer Software/Integration (Senior)|
Netorian is seeking an Analyst, Computer Software/Integration (Senior).
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD. Telecommute/Remote work option may be available.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Election experience is required.
Description of Work:
Test Environments and On-Site Support:
- Creation of test platforms – Servers, VPNs, VMs, Cerberus, ODBC, etc.
- Linux Server running Rapid7/Nexpose, SSH communicates with Linux VM through Putty.
- Web backup services.
- Web server configuration and alternative reporting plans.
- Task Scheduler maintenance.
- Assist with configuration and testing of any upgraded components.
- Configuring accounts and SFTP services outside of the server for file transfer and alternative reporting plans.
- Maintaining and upgrading of VBS Scripts, rewriting Oracle stored procedures for alternative reporting plans.
- Generating and producing historical election information for the purposes of testing.
- Attend meetings to review strategies for upgrading of servers.
- Archiving Support.
- Disaster Recovery plans / logs – RoboCopy, IIS.
- Review data contained in views and remove and protect PII.
- Microsoft Server OS Configuration, Support, and Update.
- As requested, build infrastructure for alternative reporting plans.
- On Site support based upon need.
Documentation Review and Testing:
- Review design specifications and plans.
- Produce additional documentation and attend meetings when required.
- Validate data to support definition of ballots.
- Assist with the review and verify Candidate Listings.
- Assist with review and validation of Ballot.
- Assist with review and validation of Candidate IDs.
- Assist with the creation of ballot artwork and testing.
- Assist with review and validation of ballot styles.
- Assist with review and validation of NFBMD files.
- Assist with review and validation of printer’s listing.
- Assist with review and validation of MDVOTERS information.
- Assist with the generation of sample staged election data.
- Assist with the Importing and testing of L&A data.
- Assist with the setup of Election Results for alternative reporting plans.
- Assist with the importing of Election Results for alternative reporting plans.
- Assist with the review and validation of post-election documentation.
- Assist with the testing of the replacement Write-In entry module.
- Assist with review and validation of the Export election results module.
- Assist with review and validation of the importing of election results (win, unopposed, unsuccessful) into MDVOTERS Candidate System to promote candidates into general election.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.