|Title:||Computer Systems Specialist (Junior)|
Netorian is seeking a Computer Systems Specialist (Junior) to support the MDVOTERS project.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide telephone and in-person support to users in the areas of directories, standard Windows desktop applications, and applications developed under this Contract or predecessors.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD (Telecommute/Remote work option available).
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
- Must have three (3) years of computer experience in assignments of a technical nature working under close supervision and direction.
- At least one (1) year of experience in analyzing and programming applications on large-scale or mid-tier computers (or LAN-based) with a minimum of one (1) year of design and programming of moderately complex IT systems.
- JIRA ticketing system.
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS).
- Internet Security Software.
- VOIP phone or cell phone.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.