Netorian is seeking a Testing Specialist.
Netorian is seeking a Testing Specialist to work on a project with a Maryland State Agency. The successful candidate MUST be able to demonstrate experience with automation testing and Agile and be capable of designing and executing IT software tests and evaluating results to ensure compliance with applicable regulations. The candidate must be able to prepare test scripts and all required test documentation. The candidate must be able to design and prepare all needed test data, analyze internal security within systems, and review test results and evaluate for conformance to design.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD.
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Must have four (4) years of experience in computer software development.
- At least two (2) years of software testing experience (integration and acceptance).
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with automation testing.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with Agile.
- Must be capable of designing and executing IT software tests and evaluating results to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Must be able to prepare test scripts and all required test documentation.
- Must be able to design and prepare all needed test data.
- Demonstrable experience analyzing internal security within systems.
- Demonstrable experience reviewing test results and evaluates for conformance to design.
- Familiarity with the following software and tools: JIRA ticketing system, Video/Web Conferencing application (Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS), Visual Studio, SFTP, Citrix, Internet Security Software, OpenVPN, Oracle, Microsoft Visio, Active Reports, Crystal Reports.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.