Netorian is seeking a Database Manager to support the MDVOTERS project.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the development of database projects.
- Must be able to plan and budget staff and data resources.
- Support application developers in planning preparation, load analysis, and backup and recovery of data.
- When necessary, reallocate resources to maximize benefits.
- Must be able to prepare and deliver presentations on DBMS concepts.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to support staff.
- Monitor performance and evaluates areas to improve efficiency.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD (Telecommute/Remote work option available).
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- Must have seven (7) years of experience in the development and maintenance of database systems.
- At least five (5) years of experience with database management systems, system design and analysis, operating systems software, and internal and data manipulation languages.
- JIRA ticketing system.
- SQL Server.
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS).
- Visual Studio.
- SFTP (Cerebus).
- Citrix license.
- Internet Security Software.
- Microsoft Visio.
- Active Reports.
- Crystal Reports.
- VOIP phone or cell phone.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.