|Title:||Operations Research Analyst (Senior)|
Netorian is seeking an Operations Research Analyst (Senior) to support the MDVOTERS project.
The successful candidate will:
- Conduct investment analyses or other complex operational analyses.
- Provide expertise and supports evaluations of program results and potential changes to program results related to IT investments along with an analysis and presentations of alternatives.
- Provide operational analyses support to all phases of the life cycle of an information system.
- Conduct operational analyses of existing systems using performance measures, criteria, and standards to determine requirements for needed changes.
- Evaluate, select, and use the tools of modern operations research (such as commercially available decision and analytical support software tools) to conduct analyses of projected changes to system or program performance.
- Support architecture efforts including economic analyses of architecture alternatives, architecture issues resolutions, and affordability analyses.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD (Telecommute/Remote work option available).
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a related field, with at least 24 semester hours in a combination of mathematics, probability, statistics and logic. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have eight (8) years of experience in operations research.
- At least five (5) years of experience in conducting quantitative analysis using operations research tools, econometrics, or other quantitative techniques.
- JIRA ticketing system.
- SQL Server.
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS).
- Visual Studio.
- SFTP (Cerebus).
- Citrix license.
- Internet Security Software.
- Microsoft Visio.
- Active Reports.
- Crystal Reports.
- VOIP phone or cell phone.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.