|Title:||Subject Matter Expert (SME)|
Netorian is seeking a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support the MDVOTERS project.
The area of expertise may be related to a specific discipline required by the State agency including, but not limited to:
- Information technology, health care, education, public safety, social services, human resources, transportation, and environment.
- Formulation of specifications and in the execution of technical initiatives in vertical areas.
- Define requirements, performs analyses, and develops plans and requirements for systems.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Annapolis, MD (Telecommute/Remote work option available).
- Some travel may be required.
- Background check.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in the specific discipline required by the State. A Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree is preferred.
- At least twelve (12) years of relevant industry experience in the discipline is required.
- At least ten (10) years of combined new and related older technical experience in the IT field directly related to the required area of expertise.
- JIRA ticketing system
- Video/Web Conferencing application (ej. Webex, GoToMeeting, MS TEAMS)
- Visual Studio
- SFTP (Cerebus)
- Citrix license
- Internet Security Software
- Microsoft Visio
- Active Reports
- Crystal Reports
- VOIP phone or cell phone
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.