Netorian is seeking a Network Engineer.
Location: Bel Air / Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD
Compensation: Competitive (depending on experience and qualifications). Full benefits.
Status: Must be US Citizen.
Travel: Some light travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical field from an accredited college or university.
- CCNA or higher desired.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience within the last ten years conducting analysis and developing solutions in support of fielding C3T systems or applications and data product issues at the unit level.
- Experience with Army units and knowledge of Army force structure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience developing and presenting complex information to senior Government officials using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Description of Work:
- Provide technical support in areas such as system architecture, system integration, application development, requirements analysis/verification, acquisition systems engineering documentation, test and evaluation planning, Modeling and Simulation (M&S).
- Work with the DoD clients to plan, coordinate, and direct a multifunctional team of administrative, program, and technical personnel in the provision and management of a wide array of services in support of Government client mission.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of data products or unit support, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement. Effective December 8, 2021, successful candidates will be required to show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications