Netorian is seeking a Network Technician.
Netorian is seeking personnel to perform regional deployment of Body Worn Cameras (BWC) at various Maryland State Police locations. The deployment will include performing distribution and training on the operational functionality of the body camera along with maintaining deployment records and documentation. Additionally, personnel will need to perform modifications to the in-car camera systems.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Easton, MD.
- Travel to MSP locations is required.
- Background check.
- An Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Technical school certificate of completion in the data communications field including cable installation, or the equivalent military training. An additional year of specialized experience may be substituted for the required education.
- Must have (3) years of computer experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experiences installing and maintaining shared resources for communication networks and devices.
- Demonstrable experience and expertise with the following:
- Windows OS.
- In-Car Camera (Dashcam) and Body Worn Camera systems.
- INFORM Software.
Description of Work:
- Timely response to web help desk tickets (expectation is a ticket is responded to within 24 hours of receipt on a non-urgent issue, urgent issues should be followed up on immediately and if travel is involved response within 4 hours).
- Install, configure, test, remove, and maintain mobile data computers (Windows OS), printers, scanners, etc. as required.
- Install, configure, test, remove, and maintain all camera systems (including trooper body worn cameras) as required.
- Installation and configuration of audio logging software (INFORM).
- Support the Waterloo Mobile Systems Unit as requested/needed.
- Communicate with stakeholders impacted by installations, removals, system updates, etc.
- Create clear, concise documentation on system updates, project work assigned, and troubleshooting processes as requested.
- Create clear and concise documentation/guides for any of the systems deployed by ESD.
- Train end users in the use of all ESD related systems.
- Attend at MSP ESD meetings as required.
- Provide after-hours support as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Status reporting.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.