Netorian is seeking a Systems Administrator.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Pikesville, MD.
- Some travel is required.
- Successful candidate must be able to pass a Background Check.
- An Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related technical discipline.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in one of the above disciplines equals one-year specialized and two (2) years general experience.
- An additional year of specialized experience may be substituted for the required education.
- Two (2) years of experience in a computer-related field.
- One (1) year of experience administering multiuser, shared processor systems and data communications networks.
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience required in administering Windows Server 2003-2012, VMWare, and Microsoft SCCM
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience required in network troubleshooting and administration
- Six (6) months experience managing a law enforcement CAD, RMS and Mobile system
Description of Work:
- Management of and timely response to web help desk tickets (expectation is a ticket is responded to within 24 hours of receipt on a non-urgent issue, urgent issues should be followed up on immediately and if travel is involved response within 4 hours).
- Support of the Caliber CAD, RMS and Mobile system for the Maryland Department State Police (MDSP), Maryland Transportation Authority Police (MDTA), Maryland Transit Administration Police (MTA) and Department of Natural Resources Police (DNR).
- Management and support of CAD RMS training lab.
- On-site support of barracks and allied agency communication centers (travel is up to 1600 miles per year).
- Jasper Reports support and design.
- CAD server and SAN maintenance and updates.
- CAD Workstation maintenance and updates.
- VMWare support and troubleshooting.
- Network device support and troubleshooting.
- System performance audits (Monthly).
- Records management audits (Monthly).
- Attendance at MDSP ITD meetings.
- Maryland State Point of Contact for all CAD, RMS and Mobile issues.
- Create/Documentation for CAD/RMS/Mobile.
- CAD RMS System Inventory.
- After hours support as needed.
- - - - - - - - - -
WHY WORK FOR NETORIAN?
Netorian provides uniquely talented, mission-focused professionals to a worldwide customer base and a variety of project management, program analysis, and solution development services for the Department of Defense, Federal Government agencies, and the State of Maryland. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Joining our team gives you immediate access to our benefits package, which includes:
Our comprehensive health care plan includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage. The plan features additional conveniences such as telehealth (virtual visits), tele-behavioral health, programs to manage lifestyle health, and a mobile app. Eligibility begins on Day 1 of employment.
Life and Disability Insurance
We provide, and fully pay for, short and long-term disability income benefits, life insurance up to $250,000, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Our retirement plan offers a Traditional 401(k) option, a Roth 401(k) option, and a company match. Our retirement plan also includes a carefully curated selection of investment options and the services of a dedicated Financial Advisor.
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Full-time employees are paid for the 11 federal holidays and receive 15 days of paid time off (PTO) per year. All unused PTO carries over each year. Use it or save it!
Our benefit package also includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Referral Bonuses
- Education Assistance
- Merit Bonuses
For more information about Netorian, please visit our website at www.netorian.com.