|Title:||Cyber Security Engineer (Senior)|
Netorian is seeking to fill MULTIPLE POSITIONS for Cyber Security Engineer (Senior).
Employment Type: Full-Time.
Compensation: Competitive, based on experience and qualifications.
Location: Various locations, including OCONUS opportunities (travel may be required).
Clearances: Must have at least a SECRET clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
Other: Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Education & Certifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (computer science, information systems, etc.)
- At least one of the following certifications: CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH.
Candidates with any of the following certifications may be eligible for increased compensation:
- Optional bonus certifications: CEH, CFR, GCFA, GCIA, GSNA, SCYBER, SSCP, CISM, CISSP-ISSMP, PMP
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in cyber technology.
- Must be able to demonstrate an extensive knowledge of cyber security concepts, practices, and procedures.
Candidates with any of the following experience may be eligible for increased compensation:
- Technical leadership experience.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert or Technical Lead for various projects.
- Mentor and oversee Journeyman and Intermediate Cyber Security staff members.
Depending upon qualifications, duties will be to support one of the following Teams:
- Team 1, Assessment and Cyber Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Support
- Review, recommend, and/or develop security architecture for new systems.
- Cyber Assessment and Authorization Support
- Continuous Monitoring Support
- Contingency Planning/Disaster Recovery
- Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support
- Team 2, Security Evaluation Support
- Evaluate emerging Security Information Appliance technologies and recommend how and when to incorporate new technologies into the security infrastructure.
- Cyber Information Security Support and Analytics
- SharePoint and Intelink Site Administration
- General Cyber Security Support
- Team 3, Cyber Compliance Reporting Support
- Cyber compliance reporting
- IA training program services
- Support the management and reporting of Continuous Monitoring using DISA Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS), Cyber Operational Attribute Management System (COAMS), HBSS, Xacta (IACS & Classified IACS) and Continuum
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays, and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.