|Title:||Senior Systems Engineer (Tactical Radio)|
|Location:||Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD|
Netorian is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer.
- Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) and other locations.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Up to 25%.
- DoD security clearance required. Must be a US citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience within the last eight (8) years.
- Extensive experience working with tactical radio networks and all related technologies.
- Well versed in the DoD Acquisition Lifecycle.
Description of Work:
The Senior Systems Engineer will perform the following:
- Interacts with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and designs.
- Participates in the development of test strategies and develops and performs tests for new and/or modified products or product components.
- Solves engineering problems (or manages the resolution of engineering problems) in assigned functional areas.
- Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Develops requirements from project inception to conclusion such as a Systems Engineering Plan (SEP) and other related acquisition documents.
- Provides expert feedback and recommendations as well as subject matter expertise (SME) support on the design, configuration, and functionality of consolidated/converged systems, both hardware and software, to ensure that systems are designed and developed to work optimally and efficiently.
- Participates in all design review activities and provides expert advice and recommendations sa well as system engineering level oversight while conducting these activities.
- Provides integral support in the requirements determination, conceptualization, design, development, testing, verification, and documentation of modeling and simulation based decision support system applications.
- Leads the work efforts of lower level staff members as required.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.