|Title:||Product Specialist (Zero Trust)|
Netorian is seeking a Product Specialist (Zero Trust).
Netorian is seeking a full time Product Specialist (Zero Trust) to support a strategic security initiative for the State of Maryland.
- Full-time, exempt.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Successful candidate must be able to pass a Background Check.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar field.
Description of Work:
- Converts business, functional, and non-functional requirements into technical design documents.
- Authoring and modelling rules and creating the required rules flow in Corticon BRMS (Business Rules Modeling System).
- Developing BRMS rules vocabulary and requirements traceability matrices.
- Reviews project delivery needs and uses the BRMS modelling studio to model, test optimize and package business rules.
- Troubleshoots the Business Rules Server operations using the logs and exception messages.
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team.
- Design and develop to implement complex components.
- Create services-based rules components and features.
- Participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. May lead and provide mentoring and guidance to less senior developers.
- Designs, prepares, and executes unit tests.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more modules (e.g., Common Eligibility rules framework and repository).
- - - - - - - - - -
WHY WORK FOR NETORIAN?
Netorian provides uniquely talented, mission-focused professionals to a worldwide customer base and a variety of project management, program analysis, and solution development services for the Department of Defense, Federal Government agencies, and the State of Maryland. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Joining our team gives you immediate access to our benefits package, which includes:
Our comprehensive health care plan includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage. The plan features additional conveniences such as telehealth (virtual visits), tele-behavioral health, programs to manage lifestyle health, and a mobile app. Eligibility begins on Day 1 of employment.
Life and Disability Insurance
We provide, and fully pay for, short and long-term disability income benefits, life insurance up to $250,000, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Our retirement plan offers a Traditional 401(k) option, a Roth 401(k) option, and a company match. Our retirement plan also includes a carefully curated selection of investment options and the services of a dedicated Financial Advisor.
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Full-time employees are paid for the 11 federal holidays (listed here) and receive 15 days of paid time off (PTO) per year. All unused PTO carries over each year. Use it or save it!
- Our benefit package also includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Referral Bonuses
- Education Assistance
- Merit Bonuses
For more information about Netorian, please visit our website at www.netorian.com.