|Title:||Senior Systems Administrator|
Netorian is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator.
Netorian has been awarded a 5-year Federal Government contract to sustain a current Data Brokering System (DBS) and implement a new DBS based on emerging technologies supporting multiple paths of data ingest interacting with a SIEM, BDP, and cloud migration for a major member of the Intelligence Community. We are hiring several staff members for this effort with familiarity and experience in the following areas:
- DevSecOps / Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Confluent Kafka
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- COTS SIEM
- Red Hat OpenShift / Microservices Architecture / Kubernetes
- Zookeeper, Docker, Kubernetes, Logstash, Ansible
- Python, Perl, SQL, Regex, and Shell Scripting
Desired certifications (helpful but not required) for this project include:
- Security certifications (CISSP, Security+, etc.).
- Red Hat certifications (Red Hat administration, OpenShift Administration, etc.)
- PMI PMP certification.
- ITIL Foundations certification.
- Full time and Part Time candidates (W-2). We are willing to consider 1099 candidates.
- Competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
Desired Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and at least five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Ability to pass a background check and qualify for a DoD security clearance.
- An active DoD security clearance is desired.
- Various (DC Metro, Maryland, Florida, etc.). Telecommute option may be available.
- Some travel may be required.
- Designing, developing, implementing, and integrating information assurance architecture, system, or system component for use within data center, network, and enclave environments.
- Organizing and directing the configuration and operation of information management systems.
- Conducting capacity and performance monitoring, analysis, and reporting
- Participating in risk assessment during the Certification and Accreditation process.
- - - - -
Netorian offers a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, a 401(k), tuition assistance, paid holidays and vacation. Netorian is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): Minorities, Women, Veterans, and those with Disabilities.